1.1. What is your personal data?
Personal data is information that can identify you as an individual.
1.2. How do we process your personal data?
Premier Cables complies with mandates to keep your personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining more data than is necessary; by protecting your personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and disclosure; and by ensuring that we take appropriate action to protect your personal data. We use your personal data to:
1. Manage Premier cables.com and deliver the products and services that individuals have
2. Inform you of products or services we offer.
3. Sell, process, and deliver our product or service orders.
4. Contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinions of current products and
services or of potential new services that we may offer.
5. Comply with our legal obligations.
6. Protect the interests of an individual or a group of individuals.
7. Carry out a task in the public interest, such as a request for national security purposes.
8. Process data related to employment, social security, or protection laws of employees or those
looking for a job at Premier Cables.
9. Comply with court orders or defend you and/or Premier Cables in court if necessary.
1.3. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and we will only share it with IEWC employees, our shipping and delivery vendors, and our service providers. We will share your data with third parties outside of Premier Cables only if you give us permission. We intend to ask for your permission specifically in context of you requesting information, purchasing a product or service, registering on our website for a better online experience, or for applying with us for a job.
1.4. How long do we keep your personal data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as it is needed from a business perspective or where accounting, employment, and legal commitments dictate.
1.5. Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights that we will respect:
1. The right to request a copy of any personal data that Premier Cables holds about you;
2. The right to request that Premier Cables correct any personal data if it is found to be wrong;
3. The right to request your personal data be erased when it is no longer necessary for Premier Cables to retain such data;
4. The right to withdraw your consent to Premier Cables’ use of your information;
5. The right to request that Premier Cables provide you with your personal data in electronic format;
6. The right to ask Premier cables to stop using your data until any dispute around data accuracy is resolved.
7. Additional information on your personal rights can be obtained from the German Data Protection Authority (DPA), the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office or the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
1.6. Further use of your data
If we want to use your personal data for any other notice, Premier Cables will first contact you with an updated notice.
1.7. Contact Details
To exercise your rights under this notice, or for any questions, please contact Info@premiercables.com.
Premier Cables Cookies Policy
|Session Variable||essential_cookie_session||The purpose of this cookie is to keep the information that we need persistent across all pages. This is required by the website and is typical across websites that have login or ecommerce systems.|
|Cookie Bar Setting||show_cookiebar||The purpose of this cookie is to remember that you have visited us before and stop the cookie popup showing again.|
|Google Preferences||SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, PREF, ACCOUNT_CHOOSER, GALX, GAPS, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz, _ga, _gat||Used by Google to store user preferences, other map information, Google + and tracking. We use Google for social sharing and tracking. For more information on why they use these cookies, please visit the Google website.|
If Google Analytics tracking is a concern, you can visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout to find out more on blocking analytics across all websites. We do not recommend this, as analytics information is vital to the operation of many online businesses including ours.
Please click the link below to find our other legal policies: